Friday, July 10, 2009

I Hate Packing!

I really do. And for a trip of this nature, it's taken a herculean effort just to get everything organized and into my regular suitcase and cycling bag. When I go to a TNT event, I usually have two of each item (jerseys, pairs of socks, shorts and the like) which is fine. For this trip, I have to have six of everything. My Trek cycling bag weighs close to fifty pounds! Yikes! I better check Amtrak's website to see if they have a weight restriction for bags!

But I am done packing (WOOHOO!). Now I get to tidy up around the house, (hopefully take a nap) and pay some bills before it's time to head down to the Chicago hotel I'm staying at tonight.

I also want to thank everyone for all of the kind comments about the blog! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

More to come - Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment